Wee'UN Climbing Frame - Rainbow
This product is currently sold out.
The Wee’un (how Sawdust & Rainbows say 'wee one', meaning, child) is a folding indoor climbing frame inspired by Emmi Pikler. It is perfect for your little ones to climb, but it is not limited to just climbing - it's also a den, a tunnel, a seat, baby gym and so much more.
After being used as a sensory tunnel for newborns it can be used to provide a secure anchor for young toddlers finding their feet and who are in need of a little extra support to cruise and bum shuffling along.
Its uses continue to grow with your little one as they progress to climbing, once rung at a time until they gain the confidence and physical awareness to get towards the top!
Our single rung top is perfect giving children a central point to balance on, while they get their legs and bodies over. If you think of climbing a gate or a wall and even a very similar structure, a fence style, you would always place your hands in the centre, so to not bring your weight too far forward and become unbalanced.
Getting over the top whether it is the first time or the 100th time, it always gives children such a boost of confidence.
Easily folded for storage, when open the frame is designed to be self supporting but simply remove the knobs fold the frame and re-insert the knobs to lock closed. Locked closed means it can be stored anywhere, including our favourite, hung on the wall.
With loads of accessories and complimentary products from our range the play is truly open ended.
- Handmade by a husband and wife team in rural Northern Ireland
- Easy foldable for storage
- Can be used outside but not left outside in wet weather
- Can be used from birth to 50kg
- CE, ASTM, SOR and ISOTested
- Made from FSC engineered birch plywood and engineered FSC redwood dowels
- Open 91cm x 77cm x 62cm high
- Closed 17cm x 77cm x 77cm
- The brand makes their own colours so sometimes they do vary batch to batch